Website The International Physiotherapy Centre
Pilates Instructor: Leading Private Clinic / Studio in Qatar
This is an exciting opportunity for a Pilates Instructor to join a leading, premium, private group of outpatient Physiotherapy clinics in Doha, Qatar. The two clinics each have dedicated Pilates studios for mat work, reformer and other equipment; they were the first dedicated Pilates studios in Qatar.
The chosen applicant will join an outstanding team of 17 therapists (including two amazing Pilates instructors) from the UK, Europe, North America and Australia with a well-established base of clients looking to achieve their health & fitness goals. This is a very professional role with outstanding tax free compensation.
· One-on-one reformer and other equipment sessions (this is the majority of the time)
· Instructing mat classes for up to 10 clients at a time
· Instructing reformer classes for up to 6 clients at a time
· Combination of beginner, advanced, fitness and rehab clients
· Pilates mat and equipment qualifications (must include reformer) from a recognized body
· Minimum three years’ experience as an instructor
· Cultural sensitivity, instructing Western and Arab clients
· Sympathetic, motivational, high energy character
· Strong work ethic and team ethic
· Willingness to relocate to Qatar
· Social media and marketing
· Joining an outstanding, growing team
· Be a trailblazer in Qatar
· A premium, private environment with quality facilities
· Moving to an exciting country, a travel hub with a great climate and lifestyle
· Highly attractive tax free compensation
Please send your CV to email@example.com to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org