KINETICODE®PILATES program provide complete 100 hours, blend of theory, observation and practical experience to help the student to master at the optimum level the KinetiCode®Pilates extensive repertoire.
Teacher: Margherita Bencini, senior faculty member of B.A.S.I. ( Body Art and Science International) Pilates, PMA®certified, Gyrotonic® LevII teacher, NASM (National Academy Sport Medicine) certified, TRX instructor, founder of KinetiCode®Pilates.
- 01/02 November 2014
- 08/09 November 2014
- 15/16 November 2014
High qualified 100 hours comprehensive teaching training course. It provides a balanced and complete blend of theory, observation and practical training to help the student to master at the optimum level the KinetiCode®Pilates extensive repertoire.
Intense studies of dynamic postural alignment, biomechanical principles of core stability, Inner and Outer Core systems, anatomic movement analysis, myology, osteology,posture, assessments and training skills – 2 hours each day-
Advanced KinetiCode®Pilates Training – 2 hours class each day-
Fundamental KinetiCode®Pilates Exercises Study Program
A complete breakdown of 80 KinetiCode®Pilates matwork exercises, modifications and variations of each exercises, focus on achieve a perfect technique. Understanding of theoretical links as exercises goals, target muscles, breathing, keys training of flexibility- stability- strength, program design fordifferent level of clients, group classes and personal training necessities – 2 hours each day –
All the materials are in English.
• Previous movement experience as Pilates, sport, fitness, personal trainer, dance, yoga, or other similar activity (min. 2 years)
• Good physical condition
• Evaluation CV/interview.
1e Rozendwarsstraat 10
1016 PC Amsterdam
- Instruction & supervised teaching min 36/40 hours (3 weekends of min 6 hours each day)
- Observation practice min 15 hours
- Self Practice/Physical Review min 30 hours
- Practice Teaching min 15 hours
- Written Exam – 1 1/2 hour
- Practical Exam min 40 min.
Fee includes all costs associated with attending the program, two KinetiCode books:
- KinetiCode®Pilates Theory manual
- KinetiCode®Pilates Compressive Exercises Manual+ study materials.