The MVe Chair Instructor Workshop
For Fitness & Pilates Professionals.This is a two-day training with a focus on teaching small group chair classes set to music in a studio or health club setting. The workshop is designed to build upon your existing professional knowledge, and focuses on the Peak Pilates® Perfect Ten Chair Exercises, providing an excellent and well-balanced framework that allows for mastery of the program, as well as modifications and variations to accommodate all participants. Three pre-designed class formats sequence together exercises that utilize the entire body in coordinating movements in the most effective and fun patterns possible
- Understand the elements of the MVe instructor education materials and how to use them as a learning tool and teaching aid.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the five essential body positions used with the MVe Chair.
- Demonstrate an understanding of four universal alignment concepts and Pilates Principles.
- Learn the 4-step teaching guide S.E.A.T. variables to safely and effectively teach a multi-level class.
- Learn the Perfect Ten, Super Series and Fusion exercises.
A certification in one of the following is required; Pilates, personal training, a 4-year degree in Exercise Science or equivalent.
- Visually rich, comprehensive manual Instructor Education DVD breaking down the set-up, execution and flow of each exercise
- MVe EveryBody Chair Workout DVD
- MVe Challenge Chair Workout DVD
- MVe Sculpt Chair Workout DVD
A Certificate of Attendance is awarded upon completion of the course.
Continuing Education Credits
16 Peak Pilates CECs | 4 STAR Points | 10 AFAA CECs
€ 635,00 incl. Manual and Instructor DVD’s
The Pilates Place Academy/ Peak Pilates Education Center for The Netherlands
3063 BK Rotterdam
Contact: 010- 737 04 43 / 06-20612968